A penny for your thoughts

...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School is way more stressful than I remember. Maybe its because this is my last semester before student teaching. Probably. I'm on overload. I almost can't wait to go back to work this weekend. It'll be like a little mini-summer vacation all over again. Except without all of the fun and care-free things. Hmm.

I'm trying to start a new list. But so far I can only think of like 3 things I could put on it. Here they are.

1. Tulsa Run

2. Set a wedding date (We're thinking June 12, 2010)

3. Run 6 miles at once

The hard thing about it is, I have to be willing to really push myself to do these things. The last two lists that I've made pretty much summed up everything I've wanted to do my whole life, and I haven't even thought past those things. There have to be a lot more things I could do.

I need to take a couple deep breaths. I'm getting flustered.

No comments:

Post a Comment