A penny for your thoughts

...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Well, hi. I'm babysitting today. Easy day though. The 2 older girls are gone so I just have the younger 2. We went to Chik-fil-a for lunch. They loved that. Now they're taking naps. So I'm on here. The other day I typed up a really long post on here and just now realized that I never published it. Awesome. It had pictures and everything.

So, Nathan and I are getting married next summer! I went to Tulsa Wedding Show last Sunday with my mom and sisters and 2 friends who'll probably be bridesmaids. It was fun, but pretty overwhelming. Advice about planning a minimally stressful wedding would be appreciated. We'll probably get engaged sometime around Thanksgiving or Christmas. However, since we're planning on getting married in less than a year, we decided that there might be some things we need to start planning now.

Its an exciting time. But, the more I think about all the things I've always wanted my wedding to be, the more I realize that none of that really matters - I just want to be his wife. I want our wedding to be a tribute to all of the people that have loved us our whole lives. I want people to leave having experienced love for family and friends and love for Christ. Thats my perfect wedding. And that doesn't even have a price tag. When I think about that, I know it will be perfect.

I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment