A penny for your thoughts

...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Random, r-r-random.

Thanksgiving break was pretty cool. I was a Black Friday shopper. 3:30 AM is disgusting.

I'm taking my last undergrad final on December 17, 2009.

I literally can not wait for Christmas. 25 days to go...

Kind of, I hate money, but I happen to need a lot of it. Especially these days.

Facebook causes a lot of problems in my life. Mainly, I can't get anything done.

I have two huge lesson plans to write, one of them partly done. One of them not started.

Can't decide if I should eat lunch at 3:27 (right now) or just wait until dinner time. I'm HUNGRY!

Need to go to the grocery store, and make $11 go a super long way. I'm sick of cup o' noodles.

I want to have a Christmas party at my apartment.

Tomorrow morning I get to try out my new goggles! Triathalon here I come.

I need to find some 5ks to run soon. Maybe 2 different ones over Christmas break.

And.....go.

No comments:

Post a Comment