A penny for your thoughts

...

Friday, November 20, 2009

THANKSGIVING BREAK!

SO glad its Thanksgiving break. One more day of work tomorrow and then I'm free until next Saturday! Holidays are a wonderful and somewhat complicated time when you have two sets of families to think about. Also, I have a very full life. It just gets a little overwhelming. I am determined to make the break as amazing as possible. Very glad its finally here. We haven't had a break since Labor Day weekend. Thats a long time. I will probably even get to sleep in...maybe even 2 days in a row! Ahhh!

I'm trying not to think about everything that is due once I get back to school. I have to write a ton of lesson plans, and teach them right after the break. Taking a lot of deap breaths lately.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be so much fun. I literally can hardly wait. Yay for holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment