A penny for your thoughts

...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

5k completed!




Last night I ran my first 5k. I didn't walk one step and I finished in 33 minutes. I've never done that before, not even in training. I was so surprised and proud. Now, I just have a week to finish the rest of the list. Not really hard, but I'm a little unmotivated now since I finished the really big thing. I just have things to do like, going swimming, climb a tree, watch a sunrise (oh dear, that means getting up early...) So, I'm almost done. I'm already making a new list for the summer. I've very excited about this. I might just keep a list going constantly. Its good for me. Gives me a reason to experience new and exciting things, and re-visit things I've loved all my life.
Today, Emma and I went to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was pretty good, and extremely unrealistic which kind of killed it a little bit for us. But mostly, it was good and I had a sweet message. I would watch it again if it were on TV, maybe. We also did some shopping. I got some stuff for my mom for Mother's Day, and some stuff from Dollar Tree (I had no idea how absolutely incredible that store was - EVERYTHING really is only $1), and then we went to get some home decor (our very favorite thing). I told Emma that I'm going to go to the Havverhill Institute for Home Staging when I "grow up" and she didn't believe me, but I am. Besides teaching music, thats what I want to do most as a profession. Who says I can't do both?
Summer is ALMOST here.

No comments:

Post a Comment