A penny for your thoughts

...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ohhhhhh summer!

I just love it so so so much. Even though I have always loved it this much, I always forget how absolutely incredible it is until its actually here. Its my time. I am the most like myself in the summertime. Its agrees with me.

I got a job at Quik Trip! I think I'll like it. I go in for orientation class next tuesday, then I start training. They're pretty seriously amazing. Nathan is actually applying there too, hope he gets it. Its gonna be a sweet job. I need to find some cheap khaki shorts....

Today, I'm working at my dad's store. He's off doing some business for the day and I'm holding up the fort. It feels so amazing to go home at night and to just be able to go to sleep or hang out by the pool. So many nights when I'm at school, I seriously slept with my Music Theory or Conducting book by my bed because I went to sleep studying and woke up studying the next morning. Pretty brutal - but worth it. Its such a blessed relief to have rest for awhile.

The VOLCANO TACO IS BACK! Actually, there's a whole volcano menu now at Taco Bell. I realize that taco bell is horrible for you, but I love it. Last night Nathan came over and we went there and have a volcanoliscious feast. We brought it back to my house and ate out by the pool. I just love that so much. We were going to go swimming, but decided to watch Motocrossed (we both have a deap and enduring love for the disney chanel movies of our childhood) instead.

Tonight is B's graduation. So exciting! I can't wait to have her at TU with us!

Its going to be a great summer... : )

1 comment: