A penny for your thoughts

...

Monday, July 6, 2009



Just some pictures from the firecracker 5k. It was really fun. My time was 32.54. Not my best, not my worst. I was pretty happy with it. In the second picture, I'm the one with the coral colored shorts and the white top.
So 4th of July was awesome. I always love it so much. Now its back to the daily grind. I don't mind it at all. This weekend is the Hearn trip to Branson! Its going to be so much fun! There are 18 of us going. Very excited about it.
I like working at QT alright. Mostly, I just always dread going until I'm there. The time goes by really fast because there's always something to do. And we get paid every week. Thats pretty convenient.
I'm getting really close to having my credit card paid off. Its very exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment