A penny for your thoughts

...

Monday, July 20, 2009

All you need is love.




Oh man. I feel too grown up today. I kind of like it though. I've spent the first part of the day planning my budget for when I go back to school. I actually enjoy knowing where all of my money will go. There's security in that. Mmm.

I got a new camera yesterday! Its amazing (the pictures above are some I took last night) Nikon - Thats the only kind of camera I've ever had and I wouldn't have it any other way. Such great pictures. I use my camera almost more than I use my phone. Wonderful.

I'm very excited about going back to school. I can't believe its my last year of college. Very sobering thought. I try not to dwell on it for too long. I feel so unprepaired a lot of the time, but slowly and surely I think God is making me more and more ready for a new kind of life. It will be totally different. Oh dear, thinking about it for too long....

I've been so unmotivated to run lately. Its horrible. I think that doing 2 5ks 2 weeks apart burnt me out a little bit. Not a very smart idea. For about a month there, I ran 3 miles almost every single day. These days, I run 3 miles, MAYBE twice a week. Fail. I need some moderation there. And I am pining for TU fitness center. I've never wanted to work out so badly. Running was so much easier on my body when all of my body was in shape. I can't wait to lift and do abs again. I just wish I had an amazing gym here at home. Oh well. In due time.

I love this summer so much. I have to pinch myself every now and then to make sure its real. I have a beautiful and blessed life. All the stressful things are so worth the blessings. Mmmmm.

Going for a run now.

2 comments:

  1. Grace, you are amazing. I have spent part of this morning reading through my friend's lives (as lived out on their blogs) and came across your post. It seems as though we're all human. I haven't done much of my regular exercise the last part of July either.

    I wish you the best of luck with your last year at TU, and I hope you'll think just enough about it to keep some memories, but not too much to worry or fear what lies ahead. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete