A penny for your thoughts

...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lets talk about good things.

The world is corrupt. Lately I've been thinking that the world is just getting worse and worse, but then I realize, its always been this bad. I just haven't known about it. Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge is a burden. Sometimes its hard to stay positive.

Lets talk about good things. I think I'm really starting to see results with my workouts. I went so long without noticing ANY difference. Now, I actually feel like a smaller person. Actually a really weird feeling. But I am, by no means, complaining. I love it. I think at this point I've lost a total of 10 lbs. since the January 14th.

Oh yeah, my fish died. Poor thing. He was only about a month old, if that.

I'm at work right now. Folding 500 programs for Opera Scenes. What a laborious task. Should be done soon. I get to leave early today because Nathan and I are singing in recital class and I have to go get my dress and stuff. Very excited about it.

Alright, back to folding. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment