A penny for your thoughts

...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Me and Nathan recorded our song the day before my birthday. It took about 3 1/2 hours. I loved it.

Nathan bought me Dennis the Menace and watched it with me. Twice. Literally a dream come true. My other expecatations for life are generally higher than this, don't worry.

I got a fish and named him Samson. "Samson went back to bed, not much hair left on his head,"This fish has very minimal hair on his head...

I went back to dance class. I'm getting pretty good. Its a lot better when Emma and Lauren come.

I ran outside Monday. It was amazing. 3 miles. Getting there.

So far, I have lost zero pounds. After a month of training and eating like a bird I weigh....exactly the same. Pretty incredible if you ask me. Not in a good way.

Haven't rollerbladed since the day I rollerbladed across campus. I did wipe out on Nathan's rip stick though. So now, my left elbow is still raw from the time I fell on my rollerblades, and my right elbow is freshly skinned from falling off the rip stick. Super!

I want to take a road trip soon. Not that I don't love being here...(I hate when people constantly complain about where they are, always saying things like, "I've gotta get out of this town...") No, I love Tulsa. Very much. But I also love going new places and making memories. I need to do more of that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment