A penny for your thoughts

...

Friday, March 6, 2009

"Nothing spells romantic like chic-fil-a..."

Yesterday was absolutely glorious. I had a huge test in Contemporary Mathematics. It was a soul-stealer. I did pretty well on it, though.

After my test and another class, Nathan and I got together for a picnic. It was like a wonderful dream. We just layed out on The U on a blanket, and ate chic-fil-a and sunflower seeds, drank lemonade, did a sudoku together. We just layed there loving eachother and soaking up the beautiful day. Having a picnic was on my list, and this picnic was even better than I imagined it would be. I was so sad when we had to go to Cappella. But it will be a great memory.

Last night my sister texted me and said, "I just saw a black midget!" Little back story....

We were watching Little People, Big World one day and started talking about how we're not sure if we've ever seen a black little person. Now, I'm sure they're out there but we were shocked that we'd never actually seen one. (I realize that this is distasteful on many, many levels. I apologize, but its hilarious.) I asked her where she saw this phenomenon, and she said, "Where else.....QT." She went on to say that he was actually "gangsta", too. Hahahahaha.

I've been really enjoying my life this week. I hope the weather stays semi-warm. Its just so very lovely. Makes me feel like there's hope for summer. I need that.

Mmmmm, weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment