A penny for your thoughts

...

Friday, April 3, 2009

To err is human, to forgive divine.

Just some fun pictures.























Hard week. I'm glad its over. But looking back on it, I got quite a lot done, so I'm proud of myself. I just got out of a quiz over 12 tone rows and matrixes (I think the plural form of that word is actually matrices, but I could be wrong). It was Hell. But the professor looked at it when I turned it in and told me that I got everything right, inculding the bonus question. I wanted to be like, "F yeah, I did!" Haha, but I didn't. Instead I asked him a question about our Anthology due Monday.

Its funny. I always keep a "to do" list on the marker board in my kitchen. Lately, each time I erase something, I replace it with something else. Pretty depressing, really. The list never gets smaller. My mom made a valid point though, at least its not getting bigger. The only way you can get underwhelmed (opposite of overwhelmed) is to get your stuff done. Then you feel good. I just wish I didn't have so much stuff. Upside to this is that I have been sleeping FABulously. And really, things are not as bad as they seem.


I'm really very blessed. I have my health, a wonderful family, the best man in the world, as many friends as I need, a good school, a nice place to live, clothes, food, faith...etc. What more does a person really need? I feel bad when I start to think that my life is bad. There are so many people who don't have enough...and I have an abundance. I am humbled by this.

This week wasn't as hard as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment