A penny for your thoughts

...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Rolling in the deep...

I found this picture the other day, and I just adore it. It was taken exactly one week before we got married. Such sweet and exciting days.
I completed and delivered my first order of cupcakes this weekend. It was pretty awesome. I was happy with them. Posted the pictures on facebook and now I have about 7 orders! I'm pretty stoked about that, but I don't want to get burnt out. My next order is Ladybug cupcakes and a smasher cake for a 1 year birthday party! After that I have a wedding shower, and a little girl birthday party. She's doing pink and green OWL cupcakes!!! Is that not the cutest thing you've ever heard of?!?! I can not WAIT to start this stuff. I'm pretty stoked. Here are the cupcakes I did this past weekend:

I'm having such fun doing these. Had a really fun and helpful conversationg with the lady at "Sugar Art Supplies" today. Pretty excited about my new little business!

First day back to school today. I missed those kiddos! It was awesome to see everyone and get some solid work done. We're going to do a patriotic program at the end of school. Its pretty adorable. May 10th, "A Patriotic Tribute." Come check it. Haha.

Nathan and I have been watching Lost. It is so stinkin good. Over Spring Break we watched the entire first season. We're on the 2nd now. I seriously don't know how anyone could wait a whole week for the next episode. Luckily, we have Netflix. And its a good thing, because The Bachelor ended last week leaving a great void in my life. Haha. LOST has filled it.

Last thing...I am SO in love with Adele and her music. If I could sing like any artist, it would be her. She's just so smooth, and she looks and sounds effortless when she sings. Can't. Get. Enough.

Grace

1 comment:

  1. Love Adele so very much!! And your cupcakes are super cute- if I had a reason for them I would totally get some. Maybe if you are still doing them around December we can do business!

    ReplyDelete