A penny for your thoughts

...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I do believe. Help me overcome my unbelief.

Man, this was an amazing week. I don't want to go back to classes. I want to not eat so much crap. Not because I feel like I need to lose weight. I would really like to feel better though. I would like to see results in my workout life. Thats not happening. I have lost about 8 lbs. at this point and thats disappointing because I know I haven't changed anything about how I eat, and I if I did I would see better results. I've been working out for a little over 2 months and I really should have lost about 20 lbs. Maybe a little less. I realize I'm also building muscle, but I also know that I eat like a trucker. Through the last 2 months I have consistently maintained that I refuse to give up or even limit my Mt. Dew intake. Consequently, I have increased my intake, partly to reward myself for doing well in my work outs. A viscous, viscous cycle, really. And its finally making me uncomfortable enough to change. Thats how most things go though. I got a really cool water bottle. I am going to try to make an effort to seriously suplement what I usually drink in Mt. Dew with water. I'm just gonna take it wherever I go. Drinking lots of water makes you have to pee all the time though. That is a horrible feeling, I think. I want to feel good though. I guess I'll just do it until it starts giving me results or makes me too uncomfortable. Funny how that works. This is just the next step. If I can discipline myself to work out all the time it won't be as hard to start eating better. The next thing I need to work on is time management/getting enough sleep. What I'm doing right now is a good example of managing my time poorly. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment