A penny for your thoughts

...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Freaking Break

I knew this would happen eventually, but I think the idealist side of me thought that maybe it wouldn't. I'm sick, and I couldn't do my runs this week. Its also exactly the kind of sickness that would prevent someone from running. My asthma is going insane. But, I want to be able to say that I didn't ever not go running...

Well I guess I won't be able to say that, but instead of running 3 miles this week, I walked 5 each day. I just can't breathe very well, especially when my heart rate gets elevated. So, I had to make sure that didn't happen. Walking was a good sollution. This week I also lost 3 lbs. I've officially lost 10 lbs. now. Feels good. I'm actually starting to feel it. Now if I could just get over this awful sickness...its driving me crazy. I think I take health for granted.

I just took my Theory IV mid-term. I'm pretty sure I didn't fail, but thats about all I'm absolutely sure of. If its any consolation, I felt the same way about my Amortization test the other and I got an 95% on it. I just don't know how many times that can happen to a person....it seemed like really good luck at the time. I have no idea.

Anyway, now I'm on SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment