A penny for your thoughts

...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.

I guess I just never knew it could be this good.

Today I:

Went fishing, flew a kite, ate at Buffett City, stepped on some Jello with my bare foot, layed out under the stars with my love, got a little too much sun......mmmmmm. The whole day made me feel like summer, and I am so passionately pining for it now it hurts. Only....6 more weeks?

Spring break is so much fun this year. And its only Tuesday. Tomorrow, I'm going home. Probably to run with my sister(s), and hang out with my family, and Nathan. I'm pretty excited about it.

THURSDAY! I am going on a road trip with Nathan. We're going to Bricktown to eat and see Slumdog Millionaire, and that night we're going to see Gaither Vocal Band in concert! My first time to see them live. I'm pretty excited.

Only bad thing about Spring Break is that it ends. I won't think about that now. I'll think about that tomorrow....or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment