A penny for your thoughts

...

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day gift from Nathan. Love love love!

I feel like things are back to normal today. The kids were able to have outside recess at school. It definately makes a difference for the them, but I noticed that being able to get outside in the middle of the day did me some good as well. Must be the vitamin D. Mmmm.

Today was pretty glorious, and the first day that I feel all the way well enough to run. I was dreading it a little, but it ended up being absolutely amazing. The weather coupled with being well rested made for a great time.

Nathan and I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday with dinner at Red Lobster, a movie, and exchanged of gifts. As always it was a wonderful time. Yesterday out weekly Sunday lunch at the Hearns included ALL of the Hearn kids and their "loves." And we had steak. So good. It was pretty awesome to see the huge dining room table completely full. I love those people!

Friday night I had a girls night with my mom and sisters. We went to TGI Fridays, and let me just say it was SO MUCH FUN. They are the best friends of my life. I'm so thankful that God has made it possible for us to be close. I consider this a huge blessing. I LOVE `em!

I'm embarrassed about how completely excited I am that The Bachelor is on tonight. I can hardly stand it. 35 more minutes....

Happy V-day all!

G

2 comments:

  1. We love the Bachelor way too much too! Although it is super entertaining when we get to watch with my parents- between James and my dad we have plenty of good commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bachelor too. A lot.

    ReplyDelete