A penny for your thoughts

...

Friday, February 4, 2011

The snow must go on...

Haha, best blog title ever. SO MUCH SNOW! Everyone is complaining about it, and while I realize that it has created some problems and extra work for people, I don't hate it. This has actually been an awesome week. Nathan and I have been finding creative ways to entertain ourselves and today we finally ended up getting out of the house. The primary reason being that I was/am in desperate need of a breathing treatment (our friends Bobby and Liz have a nebulizer for their little boys) so we braved the roads, which are in fact, prety terrible and getting worse. So we're hanging out at the Reed's and enjoying it immensely. We brought things to make pigs-in-a-blanket (PIAB) and funfetti cookies. PIAB were a big hit, and we're gonna make the cookies with the boys in just a bit.

Right now Liz and I are watching Julie&Julia. I have to admit it has been nice to have companionship from someone of the same sex. Nathan and I have watched some weird movies the past couple of days because we've been trying to watch things that both of us would like. Some of our netflix selections include: The Outsiders, Part One of The Fellowship of the Ring, Going The Distance, and thats all I can remember right now.

One thing that I can definitely say that this snow storm has taught me is that I am married to the perfect person for me. Anyone else I probably would have killed or been killed by, by now. I love and treasure everything he is, so much. He's sitting across the room right now. He's just about it for me. Alright, I'm done now. : )

Blogging is a great way to pass the time while snowed in. I am enjoying it. Precious people. I am blessed.

G

Here are some fun snow pictures....
Snow angel...

Deep snow...

I love him...

Our hike to Wal-Mart...

HAPPY SNOW DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment